From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 7:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox vs. I.E.

some websites work better with one over the other. sometimes i have to
switch because a website works better with ie and sometimes with ff.

On 2/20/2017 6:29 PM, Kevin Hourigan wrote:
Hello Mike,
I am surprised you did not receive a bunch of responses to this one.
I personally prefer IE. But also have FF for it's webvisum feature. If
memory serves there are lots of people who prefer FF.
Cheers