From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Palmer Loux
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 5:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: outlook16 tree view

My client is trying to use Outlook 2016 and when he does
,control y or brings up folders we do not see the sent
folder at all in the list Everything else but no sent folder

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2017, at 1:45 PM, "Bonnie Vegiard"
<bonnievegiard@gmail.com> wrote:

I am finding that outlook 2016 freezes up on me when I
tried to get to
folders in my Treeview. Is anyone else having this
experience? The
folders I'm trying to get to our folders I have saved
under my Gmail
account. Thanks, Bonni

On Feb 18, 2017, at 1:15 AM, thomas williams
<twilliams16@triad.rr.com> wrote:

Thanks! You.