any word on when this comes out?

ken lawrence

Hi list members haven’t been viewing the digests in a while so hope I’m not asking a question that has already been answered.  Last year when jaws was giving you the one time prompt to listen to the new FScast, they had an item on a new notetaker called the elbraille.  this was supposed to be a windows 10 based jaws based notetaker that also would have the focus 14 braille display in it.  supposedly this gadget is smaller than the pac mate was and even had a self voicing recovery menue in it.  does anyone on list know when it is coming out?  also on a related note why was the one time prompt to listen to that monthly podcast discontinued.  did jaws users not like that feature?  I thought it was kind’a handy.