Re: JAWS 17, Prior To Version 17.0.2727

Rod Maccoux <rmaccoux55@...>

After some further checking, I am wanting to download and install a 64-bit version of JAWS 17.0.2619.  It was released in August of 2016.  As I stated in my previous post, this is because I don’t like the way the current version of JAWS 17 handles a full screen when downloading the newspapers from NFB newsline.  As soon as the screen fills up, JAWS begins to read from the top.

Thank you.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rod Maccoux
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 17, Prior To Version 17.0.2727

Hello,

I was wondering if somebody had a complete download for the version of JAWS 17, prior to 0.2727, and would be willing to allow me to download it from Drop box or some other similar site.

I let JAWS do the update, and of course the previous version is not available from the developer.  The issue is, that I do not like how it works when accessing the NFB Newsline downloader.  When the screen fills up, JAWS starts reading from the top.

I appreciate any help with this.