Re: Calculator in win 10

Douglas C. DeCamp

Just a note that Insert + Up arrow will read the result and Ctrl + c will copy the result for pasting in another applications.

  • Hth ---

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerry Ellis
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 4:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Calculator in win 10

HI,

I use Windows 10 Millennium edition and the latest version of JAWS.

I also find that the calculator does not read the result of a calculation. However, if I hit JawsKey and Tab or JawsKey  and 2 the result is read. If I hit the latter twice quickly it is read character by character. I find this sufficient.

It would be very useful if Alt-JawsKey-W would copy the result into the virtual buffer, but it does not.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don’t know where you’re going,

How will you know when you get there?