Re: vocalizer voices not there

Soronel Haetir

The voice download page I am using is at:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/synthesizers

are you using some other download source?

In the synthesizer and braille manager if they don't make an
expressive/direct distinction then I believe it is direct (as
expressive is newer).

On 2/16/17, mike mcglashon <michael.mcglashon@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi:

I downloaded vocalizer express premium allison;
I did not see a vocalizer direct anything,
only a realspeak solo direct and all of its voices.

As far as the synthesizer manager is concerned,
I have eloquence, realspeak, and vocalizer synthesizers checked,
however, I do not see language until I get to the select profile menus.

I hope I am not confusing you;

Please advise.

Mike M.