From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Winamp, multiple versions

Some time ago, someone on this list had a zip file of old WinAmp installer files, which contained different versions of WinAmp.

Someone recommended that I use the Ninite installer, but it is not good for me, as I want to customize WinAmp. I actually want to check and uncheck the various options to make it work best with JAWS.

Does anyone still have that set of old versions of WinAmp installer files?

Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14942 (20170215) __________

http://www.eset.com