From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Gary King
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 4:11 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: What kind of tech support is that?

Adrian,
Yes, the FS tech rep should have explained how to run the test with the
/default switch and then explained how to remove the user settings if
necessary. As others have pointed out, not very good tech support.

Their tech support seems to vary a lot depending on which tech support
person you get. I had an opportunity to be one of those support people once
upon a time. I'm glad I stayed where I was!

Gary King
w4wkz@...