From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 12:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Screen reader access to Windows Edge?

I have been told that JAWS does not work with Windows Edge, the new Windows 10 Internet browser.  If that is correct, does NVDA work with Edge?  I am asking because I am on hold waiting for the Microsoft accessibility office to pick up the call, and their hold music includes a frequent advertisement for Edge.  If Edge is not accessible, I will tell Microsoft that it is a bit odd to heavily promote an inaccessible Microsoft product, especially on a service heavily intended for screen reader users.

Tim Ford