From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Palmer
Loux
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 5:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Carolyn

Hi Carolyn please send Windows 10 and Outlook tutorials to eploux@cbvi.net
Thanks

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 8, 2017, at 8:34 AM, rajath tirumangalam <a11y.rajath@gmail.com>
wrote:

I would also like to receive JAWS with win 10 tutorials, thanks in
advance...
My email id is : a11y.rajath@gmail.com Thanks, Rajath

On 1/31/17, Donna <mermaid7@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Hi Carolyn

I would like the tutorial info on JAWS with Win 10. My email is
mskitty8015@icloud.com

Thanks
Donna

Send me your private email addresses, any of you who want tutorials
on Windows 10 and JAWS. I have compiled a lot of information about
it, and actually, there is list information, because I put this
together for two friends that got 10 a few months ago.

Bye for now,

Carolyn