From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 5:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Carolyn

Hi Carolyn

I would like the tutorial info on JAWS with Win 10. My email is
mskitty8015@icloud.com

Thanks
Donna

Send me your private email addresses, any of you who want tutorials on
Windows 10 and JAWS. I have compiled a lot of information about it, and
actually, there is list information, because I put this together for two
friends that got 10 a few months ago.

Bye for now,

Carolyn