----- Original Message -----
From: "Farfar on Laptoject: Re: SMA Notice

Joni,

Another way to look at your situation, is in how much money you actually
saved. If you had kept current, going from JAWS 6 through 15 would have been
5 SMA at $120 each for a total of $600. You got current + SMA for $100 less.

So you came out ahead. Congratulations!

Of course I'm not accounting for inflation and the value of the dollar in
all this, but still...