From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:52
Subject: Re: SMA Notice

Actually it was upgrading from 5 on my personal computer and that cost me
$400 for letting my SMAs lapse. I believe the charge for the SMA for 14 and
15 was around $120. For anyone who can afford it, staying current with SMAs
is a wise thing to do.

I should also mention that I have the home edition of XP, and JAWS costs
more for anyone with a pro edition of Windows, so it could have been worse.

Joni