Re: links not working on web sites

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Hot dog.  My copy is older than dirt, so I may try for the latest version.  Thanks, as usual.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 1:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: links not working on web sites

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 10:31 am, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:

deleting it.

The checkboxes in CCleaner controls are for what you wish to have it clean/delete.  Anything unchecked will remain untouched by CCleaner.

The degree of control is very precise, one could argue "too precise for the uninitiated," but as has been demonstrated here help from folks who use CCleaner is readily forthcoming.
--
Brian

    ~ Saul BellowTo Jerusalem and Back