From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Gudrun Brunot
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 9:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: searching for a word

Hi: Many ways to skin a cat. I use control-insert-f, the
JAWS find. I do it without thinking, it's so ingrained by
now. Then, once you've done that, the
insert-f3 will find the next occurrence of the word. It's
particularly handy in digests. I search for subj and then, I
just use find again until I get to the one I'm interested
in.

Gudrun