Re: links not working on web sites

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

The reason I never tried it was I couldn’t tell whether checking meant keeping an item or deleting it.

ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 12:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: links not working on web sites

Mike,

         I am using CCleaner free and always have been.  I cannot answer the accessibility question with any precision since I haven't attempted to operate CCleaner via screen reader.  I believe that others who do have stated that it is either completely accessible or "accessible enough" that the common tasks can be performed as needed.

         The one thing one has to be careful about is what options under the Cleaner function one checks.  For instance, many people have no idea that "MRUs" are Most Recently Used lists and, if you choose to delete these, your jump lists (as they're more often called) and recent files lists in various applications get nuked as part of the cleanup.

--
Brian

    ~ Saul BellowTo Jerusalem and Back