Re: links not working on web sites

Dave...

Brian and Mike,

I've used both the free and paid versions of CCleaner. Both are very accessible, I'm happy to report. I especially like how easily I can work with the startup section, enabling, disabling, or removing startup processes. CCleaner does not require me to reboot after this process, which I find time-saving. OF course, I suspect that a reboot would eventually be needed to complete the disabling process.

It's a very good application, and it also has a monitoring feature, which even works with the free version.

Dave
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 09:07
Subject: Re: links not working on web sites

Mike,

I am using CCleaner free and always have been.  I cannot answer the accessibility question with any precision since I haven't attempted to operate CCleaner via screen reader.  I believe that others who do have stated that it is either completely accessible or "accessible enough" that the common tasks can be performed as needed.

The one thing one has to be careful about is what options under the Cleaner function one checks.  For instance, many people have no idea that "MRUs" are Most Recently Used lists and, if you choose to delete these, your jump lists (as they're more often called) and recent files lists in various applications get nuked as part of the cleanup.

--
Brian

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

~ Saul BellowTo Jerusalem and Back

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.