Re: SMA Notice

Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@...>

Totally agree but it would be nice when SMA is due to make an informed decision.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@verizon.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: SMA Notice

Not necessarily. As JAWS becomes ever more bloated and buggy with each new release, it no longer makes sense to keep shelling out big money every year to keep your SMA up-to-date unless you have a compelling need for the latest feature enhancements or somebody else like your employer or rehab agency is paying for it.

Gerald