Re: searching for a word

Gerry Ellis <gerry.ellis@...>

Hi,

I think the confusion was what the number is that follows each word.

If a word appears 5 times in your document it will be followed by the number 5. This is very useful to find out what is the most common word.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don’t know where you’re going,

How will you know when you get there?