From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: searching for a word

I have never really used this word list feature. When I
press Insert+Control+W it brings up a list of items (95 in
total), some of them are things like jFW (13), Groups (11)
and so on. What does that number in parenthesis mean? Then
there are also a bunch of just random words in that list,
how did they get there, how do you assign a word? This might
be a useful feature, but I don't totally get the overall
concept.