From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: SMA Notice

Ann,

Good observation: "...fill it out online, then snail mail it to FS.
What????"

I guess they need a valid signature? Seems a strange way to do it in this
day and age of electronic signatures. And isn't there a fax number, at the
very least?

I'd just do it over the phone and get instant gratification. And save the
postage.

Dave Carlson