Re: Hot key to open list if open windows

Paul Sandoval

Hi there,

I believe you are looking for insert F10.
Take care.

On Feb 7, 2017, at 2:42 PM, Palmer Loux <Plmrlx@...> wrote:

Hi all knowing ones
What is jaws hot key to open list of open windows, instead of alt tab ing? I have a client who is getting stuck going between docs and folders and this may be easier Us it shift f 11?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2017, at 3:34 PM, "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 11:57 am, Gudrun Brunot wrote:
Does that link go to the Adobe Reader DC?

Gudrun,

The Adobe Reader download page automatically detects the operating system you're running when you land on it (or at least it does if you're running Windows in any recent version and that may go all the way back to XP, but I know it works for 7, 8, and 10).

Adobe Reader has had editing capabilities for "fill-in forms" for a number of years now.  Government agencies in multiple countries supply their downloadable forms in fillable PDF format, though some are far less than accessible if the person who generated the form did not put a label and/or help/alternate text on all of the edit fields, checkboxes, etc.  That, however, is a design shortcoming not a software shortcoming.

Only full Adobe Acrobat has full editing capabilities as far as creating forms from scratch.  This is a separate issue.  Reader since at least version 9, perhaps a couple earlier than that, has had the ability to fill-in forms that were designed as such and, in most cases the ability to save the form after you've filled it out.  Some PDF forms are, however, set up that they cannot be saved once filled out, so you need to print those as soon as you're done filling them out.  This type seems to be getting to be more and more a rarity, thank heaven!

--
Brian

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

~ Saul BellowTo Jerusalem and Back

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.