*From:* main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] *On Behalf Of
*Drew Hunthausen
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:18 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* google drive

Dear list,

I know I’ve asked a couple of questions and a few people have posted
links regarding using google apps with jaws. I have been going through
some computer training at a computer center for the blind and my
trainer is telling me that she can’t get it to work with jaws and that
none of her fellow trainers have ben successful either. This seems to
be different from what I’m hearing on this list and just wanted to
confirm. Thanks so much

Avast logo

Good afternoon everyone,

We're using Google Drive with JAWS 15 and Voiceover without difficulty.

Peter Donahue