Re: google drive

Marianne Denning

If they are using JAWS 16 or later Google Drive will definitely work. I would say the trainers at the center need to do more research.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Drew Hunthausen
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: google drive

Dear list,

I know I’ve asked a couple of questions and a few people have posted links regarding using google apps with jaws. I have been going through some computer training at a computer center for the blind and my trainer is telling me that she can’t get it to work with jaws and that none of her fellow trainers have ben successful either. This seems to be different from what I’m hearing on this list and just wanted to confirm. Thanks so much

Avast logo