google drive

Drew Hunthausen

Dear list,

I know I’ve asked a couple of questions and a few people have posted links regarding using google apps with jaws. I have been going through some computer training at a computer center for the blind and my trainer is telling me that she can’t get it to work with jaws and that none of her fellow trainers have ben successful either. This seems to be different from what I’m hearing on this list and just wanted to confirm. Thanks so much

Avast logo