Re: not good

Mike Mote <mikemote@...>

If i could I will add one more thing. If you tell recruiters or the prospective employer you are blind before you get the interview, you won't get the interview. It's discrimination, but there's no way to prove it. Just sayin!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cowle, Jodi" <JCowle@cityofmadison.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:50 AM
Subject: RE: not good

This is a real issue, because there are no guarantees that JAWS or any screen reader will work with a company/agency's software; and in these poor economic times employers want guarantees before they'll hire. I will not go into my situation as I know I'm walking the line here, but lists like this are so important as we can share and learn and hopefully get some ideas about where we can fit in this world where everywhere we go we must face some computer application and figure out how to make it work for us.