Number of Unread mails in Outlook 2016 not read by Jaws

Hi,

On my Windows 10 laptop running Outlook 2016 Jaws won’t say, for example, “Inbox, 3 unread” when I go to Control+Y for the folder list. On all my other computers Jaws will read how many unread messages are in each of my Inboxes, on this one Jaws will just say “Inbox” or “Deleted Items”, but not how many unread emails are in each folder. Is there a way this could have gotten turned off, never had this issue and hence I don’t know if it can be turned off.

Regards,

Sieghard