Re: My Windows 10 version is not version 15 or 16 as reported on the list.

Hi Peter,

Just find the Windows 10 download page and manually run the anniversary update. This will get the installation going and also install a tool called the Windows 10 Updade Assistant. Here is a brief description from the Windows 10 Update Assistant page and the direct link for it:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3159635/windows-10-update-assistant

To help keep all Windows 10 systems secure and provide the latest features and improvements, the Windows 10 Update Assistant downloads and starts the setup for Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607). The Windows 10 Update Assistant will be deployed to Windows 10 PCs that have not yet had the latest update installed.

The direct link for the Windows 10 Download page (there is also a link to it on the above Windows 10 Update Assistant page) is:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

It’s a simple page, just go to the “Update Now” link and it will start.

Regards,

Sieghard