Re: Clock.x on send space

If you use Windows 10 go to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar.
Now tab about 10 times and you find "Select which icons appear on the taskbar". Press enter on this.
Now tab until you find "Clocks-Sounds MFC Application by WBC Button", press the spacebar to check it and then Alt+F4 to close out of the Settings.
Now when you do Jaws Key+F11 the icon will be there. You can of course tab through all of them and check the ones you want before you close Settings.
Instead of opening Settings then going to personalizaion and then to Select which icons appear on the taskbar you can also just press the Windows key and start typing "select which" at that point the option should show up and you just press enter to open it.

Regards,
Sieghard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of André van Deventer
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 11:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Clock.x on send space

The only things that show in my system tray is the network connection and the volume control. Nothing else.

Regards

André

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:31 AM

Go to where you can hide/show your system tray icons, make sure to show the icon for the clock, then you can find it in the system tray, press enter on it and select "Options" where you can then select which tone to play and if you want to play only hourly chimes (the default) or also half hour and quarter hour chimes.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of André van Deventer
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 10:10 PM

Hi!

Downloaded and installed this clock program. But it does not show on my desktop. How do you get into the program to actually change settings?

Regards

André

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 9:04 PM
Subject: Clock.x on send space

Here is the one I use now
You've got a file called clocksnd.exe, (485.7 KB) waiting to be downloaded (It was sent using Sendspace by Sugar).

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/xmowcy

If you have any questions, please contact the sender directly.

Thank you,

sendspace.com

'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Sugar

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.