From: "Palmer Loux" <Plmrlx@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 07:35
Subject: Outlook 2016.

Hi are there bugs between JAWS and outlook 2016? Having trouble
finding/adding a signature to email
Do not see how to do this Is it in options?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2017, at 7:49 AM, "Mike Rogers" <harpman9@gmail.com> wrote:

I was jhaving the same problem. I opened the start menu and typed "clock"
and th program came up. Then, it was on my system tray. I opened it and
hit the alt key. Found the info and selected the options. It works
great. Hope this helps.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

On Thu, 2 Feb 2017 09:47:32 +0200
André van Deventer <andredbsa@webafrica.org.za> wrote:

The only things that show in my system tray is the network connection and
the volume control. Nothing else.

Regards

André