From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Talking Desktop Clock

Please send either to list or:

4carolyna@...

Thanks ever so much.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 1:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I have one that I have used for years. there is options of
drifferent clock sounds. No talking I currently hav a Cu cu
sound that chimes every hour. I can change to every
15 minutes, 30 or 45 or hour in a half
If anyone is interested do let me know and I cn send it to
you sugar

'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.

Sugar