Sugar,

I would be very interested. Could you send it to me?

-Elaine

On 2/1/2017 1:21 PM, Sugar wrote:
I have one that I have used for years. there is options of drifferent clock
sounds. No talking
I currently hav a Cu cu sound that chimes every hour. I can change to every
15 minutes, 30 or 45 or hour in a half
If anyone is interested do let me know and I cn send it to you
sugar

'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.

Sugar

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike
Rogers
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Talking Desktop Clock

I downloaded the Talking Desktop Clock, and here's my obbservations. Thanks
for the help. The chime works just fine. The one downside is the choice of
sounds. I was hoping for a clock chime, but the choices didn't have one.
I'm using one called "Mello". It's a gentle musical sound and works for me.
Ther's also voices that speak the time, on the hour or more often.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

-----
No virus found in this message.

The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety. - George Muller

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Womans Weekly
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/589234d110df734d03fc7st04duc