From: Mario
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Talking Desktop Clock

if you chose the custom install, there are choices for a grandfather,
bell tower and 1 or 2 other clocks.

I find that the interface does not come up when executing the program
sometimes. maybe I should reinstall it. I found you need to use the
review cursor often if you want to change some settings, like setting
when you want the chimes to occur, for example, between 6 am to 10 pm,
so no chimes between 10:01 pm and 5:59 am. use the up/down arrow keys to
change the time by minute, then insert+up arrow to hear the time. also
using the arrow keys to choose and entering on it to set the chime you
want (then shift+tabbing to the review button and space barring to hear your
choice. -------- Original Message --------