From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 6:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: What kind of tech support is that?

Robert,

Here are the instructions FS sent me for deleting all settings.

To set JAWS to the defaults:

If you are using any third party scripts, back them up first.

1. Press the windows logo key to open the Start Menu.

2. Press the letter P for Programs or go to the all programs sub-menu.

3. Press the letter J till you come to the JAWS version you are looking for
and press enter.

4. Press Enter on Explore JAWS.

5. Down arrow to explore my settings and press Enter.

6. Press control+A to select all settings then hold down the shift key and
press the delete key. If prompted, press enter on yes.

7. Restart JAWS.

On 11/3/11, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote: How does one
reset user dialog items to default? I could not find that in settings
center.

I wonder what happens if one deletes everything in the user folder including
all the sub folders. Would Jaws recreate them or would this really mess it
up?

For example: PersistenceLevelInfo.ini SettingsCenter.ini Classic.SMF
PlaceMarkers File Folder PersonalizedSettings File Folder Sounds File Folder
transient-session File Folder transient-focus File Folder