More on Malware Bytes Schedules

Les Kriegler <kriegler@...>

Hi Mike and Interested Others,

I think I understand why the scheduling tab appears to be inaccessible at
first glance. When you activate this tab, you will reach a table which
appears to be blank. But if you continue to tab over, Jaws will report the
occurrence of another table, and it is here that you can add or edit a
schedule. I tried to create a new schedule from here and had no problems
with the interface. I already edited an existing schedule with no problems
as well. Just keep tabbing past the occurrence of the second reported table
and you should find the options you desire. Hope this helps.

Les