From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Griffiths
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 2016 Spell Check

I've tried this with JAWS 17 and JAWS 18 and I can't get it announced either. There is an option which would appear to control this - AutoCorrect Detection in Quick Settings - but it makes no difference whether I have this on or off, I hear nothing.

Steve

On 2017-01-25 10:49 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
When you press F7,, it should announce the first misspelled word. Then you tab to choices and press Alt-C for your preference or Alt-I if you do not make a choice from the words offered to you. Then, when Spell Check is complete, just press Spacebar or Escape. You will be at the top of your document at that point.

Bye for now,

Carolyn