From: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 7:01 AM
Subject: What kind of tech support is that?

Hi All,

A week or so ago I posted to the list an issue I was having with Jaws
13 where in my braille display freezes at random times in random
applications. I emailed FS tech support as well and here is the answer
I received.

"Please try resetting your JAWS user settings. This often clears up
issues of this type."

Now maybe it's me, but what the heck kind of tech support is that? I
mean this is a brand new release and I'm reporting an issue that has
never happened in earlier releases and *that* is the answer I get?

Really FS needs to do better by its long-time customers.

Kimber