Re: [win10] Creating a table in Microsoft Word 2016

Cristóbal

This has always been my method of inserting tables in my Word/Outlook messages. Dont' have to launch a separate application this way either.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 11:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Creating a table in Microsoft Word 2016

Before the ribbons, one simply inserted a table with one or 2 keystrokes (at most). Then, the table dialog was immediately available.
If one uses the keystrokes I suggested, one gets the same result, but until I discovered that, I would go to insert, then table, then have to scroll through an interminable number of useless, trash options.
It is a little like the find command. Control + f used to work great. Then, the ribbons messed that up. Now, control + f gives one that ridiculous panel.
One can still get the functional find command, but one has to use control + h and then alt + D.
The same is true in the Word 2013 spell check. What a mess that is, compared to Word 2010.