Re: Can I toggle off AdBlocPlus, and how?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Thanks Mike and Brian. I didn’t try other browsers, but I did call Apple. They assumed it was a broken link and just took care of it by phone, after I got to the 4th tech support person.

Thanks for your help, Keith

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can I toggle off AdBlocPlus, and how?

Hi Keith,

Have you tried a different browser?  Below are steps on how you access Ad Blockers settings, but there isn't an option to turn it off:

File path:
C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE\html\templates\index.html

1. Open Ad Block Plust in the Programs Files folder.
2. Open the HTML folder.
3. Open the Templates folder & inside you'll find:
firstRun.html
These are the settings when you first installed the program & are the
default settings.

index.html
Open this to change your options / settings.  Arrow down to, Allow some
non-intrusive advertising, & uncheck this box if you don't want any ads to
show.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.