Re: What is the JAWS command to spell a word phonetically?

ratshtron

hmmm, the holding the insert key down and
pressing the numpad5 twice only renders the
spelling of the word. no phonetics either.

Legend has it that on Friday 1/20/2017 11:01 AM, Mario said:
find the first letter of the word, press numpad 5 twice turns on
phonetic mode, and arrow to the right. a bit tedious, but doable.

pressing and holding down the insert and pressing the numpad 3 times
quickly used to work to spell out a word phonetically, but evidently not
in 16 because I just tried. but there must be a seperate combination
like control+insert+numpad 5 or some other additional modifier plus the
usual combination.