Re: Skype problem

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

If not install Skype on your iPhone and try to accept it there, it's a bit less cluttered and easier to use in my opinion.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gudrun Brunot
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 12:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Skype problem

I have Skype 7 and the latest Skype script that I could find. I have a person who is trying to be added to my contacts, and I can’t find her request. I know I’m supposed to find “pending authorization,” at least that’s what she sees at her end. I can’t find her when I try to add contact, search skype, and type in her skype name. Where do I find her request to be added?

Thanks

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.