Re: a strange firefox problem

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hi, I have the same problem but, I get stuck on a web address. I have all kinds of tabs but, as soon as I get to audible.com for example, it stays there no matter what I do,. Andy and Shubert

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: a strange firefox problem

Yes, I have also seen this with Firefox.

You might put Jaws into manual forms mode, so that when you get to an edit field, you just hit enter, and can add the needed text, and tab to the next field from there.

At least, this is what I have found to work in these situations.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan