From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 5:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: a strange firefox problem

Hey guys,

I'm running jfw 17, and am having a very interesting issue with firefox.
If i go to enter a user name on a web page, i'll tab to the password field, and if i keep tabbing, it'll keep saying password edit, and won't go any further, until i press the escape key to get out of forms mode.
Any idea why this is happening, anyone ever seen this?

Cheers,
Jed