Re: Accessibility of Amazon return center

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Must be different on the canadian Amazon site since I have often returned items and I was able to very quickly process the return via the Amazon.ca website with Jaws.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Amazon return center

I also just had a struggle with completing the return form for an Amazon product. I was not able to use JAWS to check which product I wanted to return, select the reason, and enter comments. These were not being recognized as links, combo boxes and edit fields.

I ended up trying NVDA, and was able to complete the process.

So, just a suggestion to others having difficulty with JAWS and returns on Amazon, you might consider trying NVDA for this process.

Pam