Re: Jaws use with Excel

Ann Byrne

The default for Excel 2013 is only one sheet for a workbook.

At 01:59 PM 1/18/2017, you wrote:
I use this all the time in Excel 2013, so the sheet change command is still
in the program. Perhaps something else is configured to those keys, or as
Dave suggested there might not be another sheet.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Palmer
Loux
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws use with Excel

No we were just trying to show our students how to change worksheet pages
which we could do easily in office 2010 Soon to be upgraded to 2013

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2017, at 12:21 PM, "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@...>
wrote:

Palmer,

No reason why those keystrokes should not work. Does that workbook
even have multiple sheets?

Dave