Re: Jaws use with Excel

Soronel Haetir

I am not aware of any method easier for the blind than the
applications key. You are certainly right that clicking the column
label is not particularly easy for us.

On 1/17/17, Palmer Loux <Plmrlx@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a question relating to sorting and filtering information on a
worksheet with JAWS is there an easy way to filter and sort? For sorting I
am thinking putting focus in a cell in a column you are wanting to sort
then pressing application key, arrow to sort, right arrow to sub menu and
then down arrow to your choice For filtering information the video I have
seen has you going to top of column and clicking a drop down arrow which
can be visually challenging any other ideas?thanks, Palmer
--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com