From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:26 PM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: JAWS dictionary

I am currently using a work computer with JAWS 6 installed on it. I am
apparently going to be getting a new computer from my employer, and I
know a
later version of JAWS will be installed, although I don't know which
one. I
have a lot of dictionary entries in the JAWS 6 version and I really need

them for work. Is there any way I can copy that file from the current
work
computer and put it into the new version of JAWS when I receive that
computer? I don't know if it would be possible or wise to put a JAWS 6
jdf
file into JAWS 11 or 12 or whatever version of JAWS I am going to work
with.

If this is not possible, is there a way I can get a list of the
dictionary
entries onto the clipboard and paste them somewhere so I know what I
have
added, or will I have to arrow through the list one by one and write
them
down? That could be quite a task. Thanks in advance for any help.

Joni