From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 4:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Amazon return center

Hi Al,

I just returned something the other day, & when I went to the page there were several checkboxes for the item I wanted to return, but as I arrowed down past a few checkboxes there was the item I wanted to return already checked.  The checkboxes I arrowed past were only unchecked checkboxes, & it was the 4th or 5th checkbox down that had the products name, & Jaws reported checkbox checked.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.