Re: Word Press Blogs

Stephanie Switzer

Just make sure you turn off the visual editor. I think that is in either one of those. However, I know for sure it's in the.org site after you set it up. I hope that makes some sort of sense if not let me know and I can try to clarify.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2017, at 10:11 AM, Dennis Brown <dennistbrown@...> wrote:

Thanks!

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: Word Press Blogs

I'm not sure about wordpress.com but the .org version seems to be okay. I haven't really heard any complaints about either one. The only complaint about.com that I really have is that you can't delete tags. However, that could have been fixed since I used it last.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2017, at 1:08 PM, Dennis Brown <dennistbrown@...> wrote:

Does anyone have any success with WordPress blog software, or blogs with Jaws?