JAWS dictionary

Joni Colver <earlybird@...>

I am currently using a work computer with JAWS 6 installed on it. I am
apparently going to be getting a new computer from my employer, and I know a
later version of JAWS will be installed, although I don't know which one. I
have a lot of dictionary entries in the JAWS 6 version and I really need
them for work. Is there any way I can copy that file from the current work
computer and put it into the new version of JAWS when I receive that
computer? I don't know if it would be possible or wise to put a JAWS 6 jdf
file into JAWS 11 or 12 or whatever version of JAWS I am going to work with.

If this is not possible, is there a way I can get a list of the dictionary
entries onto the clipboard and paste them somewhere so I know what I have
added, or will I have to arrow through the list one by one and write them
down? That could be quite a task. Thanks in advance for any help.

Joni